About the Course
Does this Course have Amendments made by Finance Act 2019?
Yes the course is for CA final May 2020 attempt. All changes made by Finance Act 2019 [Law applicable for PY 2019-20 , AY 2020-21] have been incorporated in the course. Watch demo video where Tuli Sir has explained this clearly.
What all do i get in this course?
- Printed Modules – 5 modules
- Videos – all topics covered , circulars, notifications, case study alongwith reading of the Bare Act from the angle of the paper
- MCQ booklet
- Supplementary booklet for any changes or important questions, circulars, case study – this will be given to you 45 days before the paper to ensure you are completely up to date.
The IQ Edge : How we help make DT easy to score marks in
We setup our digital content development entity as a separate entity working in developing specific online content rather than taking offline content online. We believe that in the age of abundant information , good quality reliable content, will be differentiator. So our concept is to build content based on the following parameters
- Researched content – content which is crisp, concise and clear with a team of professionals and teachers working together as a team to keep it updated at all times
- The Notes will have the Bare Act & its analysis
- Topic wise Illustrations to explain the law
- Circulars & Notifications
- Case Study
- Past Year’s questions
- Note: Any changes in law applicable to a particular attempt will be made available to you 2 months before the exams as a separate file containing IQ’s (important questions) & SET’s (special emphasis topics) for that attempt
- Visual aids: Using visual aids including subconscious learning techniques to make the learning easy, fun and effective and enabling easy recall. We will be explaining the case laws and the Act by using animation for a clear understanding of the same.
- Modular learning: topics and subtopic wise videos & notes. Short videos to make learning flexible to cater to differential speed & need of learning of every student. So a student may listen to all or some videos as per convenience.
- Notes based rather than video based: Focus shifting from video only teaching to notes based videos. The notes will form the base of your study and the videos for specific topics will be there for you to see.
- Doubt resolving: maintaining the teacher student connect.
- Test and appraisal: Exam based teaching, with MCQ & maximum past year’s questions discussed in videos. Teaching you how to master the Conceptual clarity, How to attempt the paper – presentation & tricks to complete the paper in time
Technical Requirements and Viewing Restrictions :
For USB Mode : 2GB RAM + i3 Processor + Windows 7 or higher + Internet at first time activation of USB Course
Viewing time limit
i) You will be given 3 views per lecture
ii) Every View will be counted on playing the lecture.
Is the entire course taught with animations?
The content is a mix of both animations and pen-tablet teaching. Animations have been used to complement the teaching and and help a student visualize the situations and the examples.
Is the course available in Mobile App?
Yes. Mobile App for the same is available. If that is your prefered mode, purchase using the Mobile App mode (separate course).
Is the course relevant for the Nov 2020 students?
Yes this course is for Nov 2020
How many times the videos can be watched?
There is restriction on the no. of views per video. Every Video is restricted to 3 views.
How & when will i get the books and the pendrive?
i) You will get the hard copy of the book and pendrive at your place of residence. So make sure that while registering you are providing correct address with the correct PIN CODE.
ii)Books and Pendrive will be dispatched on the next working day when you will book the order on our website.
iii) You will receive the book within 7 working days. Working days exclude Saturdays & Sundays.
iv) In case the address is incomplete or incorrect, you will have to bear the courier charges.
How to ask doubts?
We will provide Whatsapp support for doubts for better understanding.
You have to Whatsapp your doubts to Arvind Tuli Sir in the dedicated whatsapp group. (you will be added to the group after subscribing the course)
When will the video course expire?
This video course will expire after 12 months of purchase date.
Cancellation/Refund Policy :
Read full details
- Please note that course once subscribed cannot be cancelled.
- The amount paid will not be refunded.
- The course subscribed cannot be exchanged with another course.
- The Course is not transferrable to another person.
- For technical assistance at any time call us at 9988431199 or mail us (email@example.com).
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.